11 & 13 Day Packages include the following Highlights:
- Reunification Palace, Thien Hau Pagoda, Ben Thanh Market
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Rice fields & fruit farms, architecture & cruise
- Marble Mountain, photos & shopping
- Temples, old local houses, vibrant markets
- Lang Co Beach, The Forbidden City, boat cruise along Perfume River
- Temple of Literature, cyclo ride, water puppet show
- Halong Junk, seafood lunch, spectacular caves, beaches
Your personal Tour Guide
On arrival in Vietnam you will be met at the airport by your own private guide who will look after you for the duration of your stay. They will provide transport, commentary and guiding services just for you.
- Requires a minimum of 2 passengers for private guide
- You may not have the same guide in each destination. Guides may differ in Saigon, Hoian & Hanoi. However your guide will see you safely to the airport and your new guide will meet you on arrival at the next.
- Return Airfares ex Melb/Syd
- 4 or 5 star accommodation
- All activities as per itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per day
- Private guide
- Meals per itinerary
What's not included
- You will need a current Australian passport with a minimum 6 months remaining at time of travel.
- Its your responsibility to organise your own entry visa. Visit this website for more information http://vietnamconsulate.org.au/content/view/12/26/